It’s never too early to nurture your child’s talents through
Suzuki Early Childhood Education!
• Develop your baby’s abilities while exploring rhythm, language, motion, color, song, and rhyme together
• Build a foundation for future musical study as you (re-)discover the seven key principles of Suzuki education
• Become a more positive parent as you learn to see growth in your child everyday
• Have fun together as you laugh, sing, and play
• 5 engaging classes for you and your child, age 0-4, with SECE teacher trainer, Danette Warren at 9:45 am
• Participation in our Parent Talks
• Attendance at our inspiring Honors Recitals
• Admission to our special evening performances featuring
Young Artist cello faculty, Amy Barston, and Young Artist violin faculty, Elisa Barston
See the genius in your baby!