The daily schedule is intensive and may include:
- Repertoire study
- Technical study
- Observation of students at the Suzuki Institute
- Evening meetings
All participants are expected to:
- Prepare the music in the book(s) to be studied to the point of fluent performance – preferably from memory.
- Be conversant with the ideas presented in Suzuki’s Nurtured by Love.
- Perform in class and bring their own instrument(s) to every class.
- Bring the Suzuki Book(s) to be studied and a notebook to all classes. Participants may bring recording equipment to record class.
- Attend all classes. 100% attendance is required for the course to be added to your SAA training transcript.