- Join the SAA as an Active teacher member.
- Take the Every Child Can! (ECC) course, an introduction to the Suzuki Philosophy and Method.
- Submit your teacher training video audition at least 8 weeks before your first Book training course.
- Take Book training courses:
- ECC, Books 1 , 2, and 3 must be taken in order.
- After taking ECC and Books 1 -3, you can take the other books in any order.
- Your training will be officially registered with the SAA by the Suzuki Institute.
Still have questions after reading through the website?
For general information or if you do not receive an auto-confirmation immediately after submitting your registration, please email email@example.com.
For general information in Japanese and for more information about our Chamber Music Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have space available in our teacher training workshops for violin book 3 and violin book 6. We also have a few spaces available for violin, viola, cello, and bass students. Please email email@example.com to register.
Our mailing address:
814 SE Covey Ct
College Place, WA 99324