(due May 31, 2022)
To participate in our Honors Recitals or our Young Artists Program, students audition by video.
• Play one memorized, polished piece.
• Piano accompaniment is required unless the piece does not have accompaniment.
• Wear something that makes you feel both comfortable and confident.
• If possible, stand in front of a non-distracting background.
• Upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo and make sure visibility settings are either Public or Unlisted.
• One video per student. The same video can be used to audition for both Honors Recital AND Young Artists program.
• Once admitted, Young Artists can choose to play a different polished piece for their masterclass, if they wish.
The piece you audition with for Honors Recital is the piece you will perform at Honors Recital, if selected.
When you register, you will indicate on the Video Auditions form whether you will be submitting a video.
You can submit the video audition via the form during registration or you can submit it later by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about video recording submissions, please email email@example.com
before the deadline (May 31st).