Celebrate your child’s love of music in our
Pre-Twinkle and Half Day Program!
Watch your child light up with pride and excitement
over their efforts and progress as they experience …
• 5 consecutive days of lessons
• Specially-selected master Suzuki teachers who LOVE the enthusiasm of Pre-Twinklers and young students
• The fun of being with other aspiring musicians
This program is for students who are already taking Suzuki lessons who:
1) have not yet polished the Twinkle Variations, or
2) are up to 7 years old and would benefit from a shorter, morning-only schedule.
A parent or other responsible adult needs to attend with each student.
• A morning-only class schedule starting Monday
• 5 instrument lessons for your child in a peer group of up to four students (masterclass)
• 5 music and movement classes (Dalcroze Eurhythmics)
• Attendance at our inspiring mid-day recitals
• Performance opportunity at our Informal Recital Friday at 11 am
• Admission to our special evening performances featuring
Young Artist cello faculty, Amy Barston, and Young Artist violin faculty, Elisa Barston
• Participation for parents in our Parent/Teacher Talks
My daughter loved her classes! She was very motivated by the other students and wanted to go back to institute again.
JSSI really helped her to want to do better!
What keeps us coming back is the quality of teachers.
JSSI is always well-run, we feel very well supported, and we will definitely attend again, whether in person/virtual.
Inspire your budding artist!