Celebrate your child’s love of music in our
Pre-Twinkle and Half Day Program!
Watch your child light up with pride and excitement
over their efforts and progress with …
• 5 consecutive days of lessons
• Specially-selected faculty who LOVE the enthusiasm of Pre-Twinklers and young students
This program is for students who have not yet polished the Twinkle Variations OR for any student up to age 7 who would benefit from a shorter, morning-only schedule.
• A morning-only class schedule starting Monday from 8:30 am to 10:45 am
• 5 instrument lessons for your child in a peer group of four (masterclass)
• 5 music and movement classes (Dalcroze Eurhythmics)
• Opening Social on Monday evening
• Attendance at our inspiring 11 am Honors Recitals
• Performance opportunity at our Informal Recitals
• Admission to our special evening performances featuring
Young Artist cello faculty, Amy Barston, and Young Artist violin faculty, Elisa Barston
• Participation for parents in our Parent Talks
My daughter loved her classes! She was very motivated by the other students and wanted to go back to institute again.
JSSI really helped her to want to do better!
What keeps us coming back is the quality of teachers.
JSSI is always well-run, we feel very well supported, and we will definitely attend again, whether in person/virtual.
Inspire your budding artist!