Book 9+ for Violin and Viola | Book 7+ for Cello
The Young Artists Program is designed for advanced students. Classes for Young Artists typically begin at 9 am and end at 5:30 pm and may include:
- Master class with Amy Sue Barston (cello) or TBD (violin/viola), 2 students per class
- Instrument-specific performance & technique classes
- 90-minute Chamber Music class
- Advanced Orchestra
- Improvisation workshop
- Designated practice time or free time
- Attendance/performance at 11 am Honors Recitals**
- Evening performances to attend
**There is no need to submit a separate video to be considered for Honors Recital.
Individual schedules will be released approximately 1 week prior to Institute.