See your child’s love of music soar in our program for
Books 1-3 !
Our master-level Suzuki teachers will inspire your child’s inner musician as they…
• Receive encouragement and guidance from master Suzuki teachers
• Raise polished pieces to a higher level of artistry
• Experience the fun of connecting with other aspiring musicians
• 4 lessons for your child in a peer group of four (masterclass)
• 4 classes to strengthen technique
• 4 repertoire classes for developing artistry
• Attendance at our inspiring Honors Recitals*
(*performers chosen by video audition )
• Performance opportunity at our Informal Recitals
• Admission to our special evening performance, featuring Young Artist cello faculty, Amy Barston
• Participation for parents in our Lunch Bunch Parent Discussions
• Participation for parents in our evening Parent Talk by teacher trainer and pyschotherapist, Ed Sprunger
My daughter loves going to Japan-Seattle Suzuki Institute every summer.
It is not only learning some techniques but also making good summer memories with her music friends!
Take your child’s playing to new heights!