Registration will open on March 1st, 2020, at the Register Here page!
Here are some things you can expect:
- You will first create an account. If you attended in 2019, you may already have an account.
- The account manager will register participants (teachers, observers, students) for classes, housing, and meals
- Registration includes a medical form and liability release (one per participant) & a photo/media release (one per account)
- Each participant will need to be paid for separately, with the option of saving your payment information to keep it simple
- You will have the option to set up an automatic payment plan
- There is a convenience fee of 3% if you choose to pay with a credit card. There is no fee if you pay with an e-check.