Registration will open on March 1st, 2020, at the Register Here page!
Here are some things you can expect:
- You will first create an account. If you attended in 2019, you may already have an account.
- You, the account creator, can register teachers, students, and family members for classes, housing, and meals
- Registration includes a medical form and liability release (one per participant) & a photo/media release (one per account)
- If you are applying for a JSSI scholarship, the application is built in to the registration system.
- If you are submitting a video for Young Artists, or chamber music enrichment, or Honors Recital, it is built in to the registration system. Videos must be submitted by May 25th.
- Each participant will need to be paid for separately, with the option of saving your payment information to keep it simple
- You will have the option to set up an automatic payment plan with a deposit of $150.
- There is a convenience fee of 3% if you choose to pay with a credit card. There is no fee if you pay with an e-check.